Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Who and Whose Army?

Today I bought a lottery ticket for tomorrow night's Powerball. It was the first one I have ever bought and I hope to god it's lucky. Also, the time has come around for the Taipan and Repoman show that I wrote about a while ago. It's TOMORROW night at the Agincourt. I am so there with bells on, as last Saturday I arrived too late and missed them. I'm clearly awesome. Starts at 8.

Tonight I am making a yummy dinner. I got inspired by Sweetie and her Mum, who made me pesto gnocchi last night. So I'm making a similar dish but putting a whole lot of veggies in it. YUMMMM. Benny is coming over and we're going to watch Superbad. Speaking of Sweetie, her and I went for our first swim of the season last night at Cook and Phillip pool and swam 600m. We didn't want to over do it on the first go though so next visit we aim for a kilometre. So excited to get fit for Summer and for when it's warm enough, go to Boy Charlton, outdoor in the saltwater. Summer, be mine. I'm so unbelievably sick of the cold wind.

No comments: