Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thunder and Lightning

I have been wondering lately, what makes a friendship? The past year or so I have learned a lot about myself and other people. It makes me think about what I portray to others and how they would see me. I would like to think that I am someone to talk to when a friend is in need as well as some fun when the time is right, I also consider others in situations and get excited to see people. I do the best I can in seeing everyone but lately have been a huge recluse for unknown reasons and find myself distancing away from the people I love. In saying that, all I want in a friendship is that no matter how long it's been since I've seen you, it'll be like nothing has changed and we can still pick up where we left off.

MY WEEKEND
Friday: Nothing all day, except checking my lottery ticket and seeing Expatriate tonight!
Saturday: Nothing all day then Ross arrives at 7pm. WOOHOOOOOOO YAYAYAY He's djing at Floorspace then we're going to Em's party.
Sunday: Work, poo. Y+R are playing XRAYSPEX though, so if you're under 18, you should go. Then Flamingo Crash are playing Beach Rd at night so, it's going to be a Bondi party!



I hope I've won $3M.

No comments: