Monday, September 29, 2008

Best.

So Ceremony in Canberra was up there with my favourite show ever, the other being Outbreak, also in Canberra, sometime in 2007? I think by the time I had gotten to the Sydney 18+, we were all so tired, it just didn't live up to the greatness. Despite this, I enjoyed myself thoroughly throughout the entire weekend, hanging out with new and old friends, miss you Gold Coast, come back. Makes me want to go on road trips. Lessons I learnt were, don't ever take numerous no doz while drinking red bulls, don't ever listen to Jake and definitely consume more Hello Kitty candy spray.

1 comment:

DESTINATION BLOOD! said...

love you nina, also, the capcha thingy for this comment is BJDJyyse, i laughed.
i have wednesday off, i will bring you lunch to your place of work and watch you do stuff while eating candy.