Wednesday, August 6, 2008

12th street and 8th

Fuck anxiety. I get it ever, ever so rarely, this time teamed with mild claustrophobia. Had a weird, annoying, bad day but there were a few good things to happen, where I realised I have amazing friends. Thank god for them or else I would have been curled up in a ball in bed all night. Which im doing now so doesn't really matter but oh well.

It's good to be home. I had a really fun weekend in canberra, but to come back only to be welcomed by the rush that Sydney upholds. I have only JUST stopped, in my own bed and house. It feels quite nice. Listening to N.Y No Wave cd that I borrowed off Catherine. I wish I could have met James Chance. The headphone is hurting my ear though, and I can't stop moving my lip rings. Fuckfuckfuck. Bring on that stutter and shaky hands.

On a lighter note, today Benny gave me the most amazing Polaroid camera I've ever seen. Thank you, I love you so muchhhhh! <3 It pops up like I have seen no other do, its silver and black and looks like a robot head. It takes 1200 film and costs $32.95, so as a result I have only taken three photos, one of the husband, one of the son, and one of me (wife/mum). Now I have a family portrait on my wall, right next to my bed. Pretty rad.

Taking this hindrence one day at a time, hopefully I feel a lot better tomorrow. Black and blue is on, and I'm BROKE so that's a good thing. I'm going to get really wasted. I hope.

It's only two sleeps now until my true baby angel Ross gets here hahahaha. Can't wait. It's been way too long. I need my Ross!!!!!! No one else listens to all the absolute shit I talk like he does. Iiiii llllooovvveee yoooouuuu.

Thursday = work, black & blue, longneck in my fridge, prbz hot damn, prbz health. Get stupidly yucky and most likely end up going home at a ridiculous hour, whether that be super early or late, who knows.
Friday = day off, recovering, seeing my sister and her mum, meeting Ross, seeing Ashley and Amandah, going to see Operator Please at the HORDERN w/ Pnau (ew, but anticipating seeing them live, as long as I go temporarily deaf during ANY of their singles) then Bandits and stupid party times. I hope it all goes away before tomorrow.

Typing quota for the night has officially been filled.
Xoxoxo

No comments: