Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The 5 Step Guide to Win at Life

I have compiled this for how I think people should be, in regards to general living and communicating with others.

1. Be good at hugs. Everyone loves a good cuddle, whether its as a greeting, embracing someone after a long time from seeing them or in bed with someone you like. Nothing beats a great hug.

2. Be able to laugh at satirical and cynical things. There's nothing worse than people that complain about stuff when they just can't understand the humour.

3. Have manners. It will get you where you need to go in life! I will generally do anything for people that say please and thank you, and if they don't, I will more often wait until the words are said. (Friends are usually an exception! But when strangers ask you for a lighter and don't use manners? Gahhhh!!!)

4. Have some sort of style beyond the norm. Coming from canbizzle I know how awful it is to see a group of girls all wearing the same thing on a night out. I find it hard to believe that people are so clueless and can't look outside the square. Go to an op shop! Or buy a damn band shirt! We're lucky anyway, there's actually brands that are out there that are plain and cheap, aka cheap mondays and american apparel. Get a cluuuuue!

5. Look after your friends and family. These are the people who make you who you are, so if they're happy, you generally will be too. And it makes you feel warm inside. All you need is a piece of paper and a texta to make an I love you card!



In other news, my tooth still hurts like hell. And im going to go make some noodles now. I want to be cooked for again haha.

No comments: