Wednesday, January 21, 2009

say what you want, but i don't mind

I'm going to move to Melbourne later this year. I'm doing my resume tonight to get some kind of well paying job at home and then hopefully have at least $5000 saved up to move PROPERLY and get myself started all over again. It's something I really need to do, just to see what happens. I think I've grown up even more over the last few months and I need some different surroundings. Sydney is and always will be a huge part of my life, but I don't reckon it'll mind if I take some time out to move to another city for a while. I'm probably looking to move around July/August and I'm definitely going to be there for my birthday on August 26. Oh, and I'm getting my liscence tomorrow.



1 comment:

killjoy said...

cool. its been great hearing from you.

(Y)

maybe you should try and see if you can say hi to me or kate whenever you find you have the time.

i know that we're both a little hurt by your disappearance.