Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MEZZE DIP

Meredith. It's tomorrow. Holy shit. I have been waiting for this moment for months and months and months. Shame about the forecast though.

Friday: Rain, Low 10, High 24
Saturday: Possible thunderstorm, Low, 13, High, 21
Sunday: Showers, Low 11, High 18

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ITS COLD IN HURR



I am now able to tell you what I am seeing and at what time.
FRIDAY:
Regurgitator at 12.30-1.20am
I have never seen these guys live but many people have said they're pretty good to see so I'm keen. Plus, I'll probably be completely wasted by now.

Holy Fuck at 1.50-2.40am
MY GOODNESS. I don't think I can imagine a more amazing moment than to see these guys in pitch black and under the stars. It's going to be freezing. I will be fucked.

SATURDAY:
Tame Impala at 11-11.40am
I'm kinda sad that their slot is during the day and not on Friday night but oh well, what can you do. I will just be gappy to be watching them.

The Bronx at 3.10-3.50pm
I reckon by now everyone is going to be super rowdy and really drunk. Exactly what I want to be watching the bronx. :)

MGMT at 11pm-12am
Wow. Same deal as Holy Fuck, can't believe I will be under the stars to watch this band! T'will be grand.

Pilooski at 5-7am
Not entirely sure how I am going to pull through on this one, but hey, I always manage to, right? Hahaha. Epic times to be had.

No comments: