Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Flying in darkness

Wow, SSQ really are the bees knees. I'm obsessed with Jet Town at the moment.

So anyway, last night was C-C-C-CRAZY. Kate stole a lot of drinks for us and then by the end of it I was her little apprentice. We were a team. Had a dance with Barney and was super good to see Elston. Shit got so hectic by the end of the night, we were officially wasted and for absolutely and utterly ZERO DOLLARS. Met some old guys out the front of Pie Face and for some reason they paid for our pies, despite their collective loss of $1400 at the races for Melbourne Cup. Chivalry is not dead. They also gave us cigarettes! Oh, what a night. I am suffering today and cant wait to go and eat wedges at the shaky. Also, I'm listening to the best band in the world, ESCAPE THE MUFF.


Some photos from the night, thanks to Kate's camera phone. These are some glasses we found at the bar. I love that my photo is blurry.








IDIOTS.

No comments: