Thursday, October 16, 2008

These are words, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

The world works in very mysterious ways. I am now looking very forward to going to Canberra next weekend for many a reason. One being the show at Pot Belly next Friday, $10 at 9pm.

Shit will be good. I also got a very unexpected call today, from someone who was very special to me in my last few years of living in Canberra. We haven't spoken in about 2 years, none less seen each other and I'm really excited about seeing him again.

So with all this happening in the future, I now have to remind myself of the past week I spent up in QLD; Gold Coast and Brisbane. It was awesome to see my new and old friends, spend a lot of time with Liz, learn more about myself and try to sort my life out.

I don't know what I want to do, I was thinking of moving up there but things don't seem to have really clicked the way I would have liked, despite the fun I had. I don't think I can see myself not living in the city. I just don't know. I can't be bothered to write it all down now. But there's too much. I feel like the biggest gypsy.






Love My Way season one and napping has taken up my time today. Bang Gang launch will take up tonight.

No comments: